Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365: {30/365}



Playing hostess did not allow for much picture taking but I snapped a few to share tonight. :) It was magical. Mostly because of the marvelous company and beautiful babies, but a little ambiance never hurt. ;) 


This is part of the mantle and the pom garland that zigzagged across the living room. 




We did a snow globe craft. Naturally, if I'm throwing a party there needs to be a good dose of fairy tale and a dash of imagination. {Two of the key fundamentals of life in my book.} :) I love that the girls wore party dresses and I didn't even ask!




Ah, the details, I live for them. :)




The birthday girl, drinking pink lemonade out of a straw and throwing one of her famous parade waves. :) 


I keep saying it, but I could not have done today without all the friends that helped. It was perfection. The amazing Kara Stewart captured the day and I will blog it in length soon. 


I'm happy, I have a very full love tank from all the people I got to share today with. Thank you to all who attended and made our day simply magical.





2 comments:

  1. so lovely!! every little detail of the party was perfect! and Meirabel looked absolutely beautiful! I loved the snow globe idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled that it went so well, but very sad I missed it. I sent my love though!

    ReplyDelete