Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 365: {18/365}



Today was one of those fairytale kinda days. Largely in part to the spring-like weather and a backyard full of giggling little girls. 








This is my niece Gwyneth and her friend Shailen. The love these two share for each other is a precious and beautiful thing. I watched them through the window as I was making dinner and reminisced to my childhood and my own ya ya friendships. Life, as it does, has gotten so busy for each of us but I want more times like this with each of you.  




I've been seeing more vividly the community we all dream of sharing. I can see us as old ladies laying in the grass, linked arm-in-arm, talking and giggling about the good ol' days. {I'm tearing up right about now.}  I don't want to wait until then so as soon as we get more of this weather we have a date ladies. :) ♥

1 comment:

  1. Those shots you captured are incredible M!! you can feel and see the love they have for each other!
    mmmm community of friends, sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete