Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 365: {1/365}

Hope: -noun; the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. -verb; to look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence. To believe, desire, or trust.


My word for 2011.


I took this photo as I was taking the Christmas tree down today. My mom {who is battling cancer} received this ornament from my step mom and I intend to keep it around as a symbol of this coming year. Not just for her and her fight, but as a daily reminder to myself.


A big thank you to my dear friend Amy for inspiring me to choose a word for the year and to take up this project. :)





3 comments:

  1. Yay! You started a blog! I am so looking forward to reading what is in your heart and on your mind.
    I think your "word" is perfect for you and I'm excited that you are doing project 365 with me.
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! I CAN"T believe I was able to do this by myself! Lol! Much to figure out but I am thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love love love love......Love this, Love you, Love Mimi. I am excited for you and for this year friend- Looking forward to walking life out with you and watching HIS dreams for you two unfold.

    ReplyDelete