Sunday, January 16, 2011

Project 365: {16/365}

Hunger can drive one to take matters into their own hands. :) This is quite possibly my favorite picture I have ever taken of her. This is life and my girl in a nutshell. {She decided two days ago the bra went well with her outfits and has worn it since.} 


We are gearing up for a busy week. My sister and nieces will be here and my mom has chemotherapy and PET scan results tomorrow. If you all could send some prayers our way it would be much appreciated. Hope you are enjoying your weekend and this glorious weather.

2 comments:

  1. MAddie likes to wear bras around her neck too, and underoos make great hats. The joy of girls!

    I'm praying for your mom and family. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcelle!I read your blog for the first time and I already am your newest follower!
    Mimi and you are adorable! I'll follow you, hope you'll hop to me!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete